Welcome to the ICAO Employment Site
ICAO is improving its e-recruitment system. During this period, two recruitment systems will be running in parallel. Therefore, you may be asked to fill two profiles depending on which system the vacancy notice you applying for was advertised. For more details, please see information in the section "How to Apply" at the bottom of this page.
At ICAO we are always looking for energetic, passionate, motivated individuals to join our team. If you are interested in a career in a high performing team environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Technical Co-operation Programme Field Projects
ICAO's Technical Co-operation Programme roster of over 3,000 experts provides advice and assistance to Contracting States in a variety of tasks, such as; civil aviation master plans, air traffic control services, airport modernization, safety oversight, regulatory frameworks, MRTD's and e-Passports, and more. Experts typically work together with national specialists to transfer their knowledge and at the same time provide on-the-job training.
The jobs listed on the TCB Field Projects Prospective Jobs website are generic-based jobs which are similar to vacancies posted on our TCB Field Projects website. Candidates should only apply for vacancies if they possess the minimum qualifications requirements listed in the job description. Given the specific areas of specialization listed on our prospective jobs, some candidates may need to apply for one or more positions.
After a candidate submits their application, it will be assessed by a Recruitment Specialist and, if found suitable, their name will be placed on our TCB roster in this specific field of expertise. Candidates will be advised by email on the assessment of their application. Due to the high volume of applications received, there may be a delay in the evaluation of your application.
Over time, candidates placed on our roster will need to withdraw their application from the prospective post in order to provide additional information on their education and work experience.
The people we are looking for should ...
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge
- Be motivated and have a strong commitment to the delivering our policies and programmes
- Possess good analytical skills and a keen interest in and an understanding of policy issues especially in the area of aviation
- Be able to work well in a multicultural team
- Have working experience at national and/or international level, in a field relevant to the International Civil Aviation Organization's work
- Be proficient in English and have a working knowledge of at least one of the other official languages of the Organization (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish). Any additional languages will be regarded as an asset
- We are committed to promoting diversity in our workforce
- We aim to achieve a broad representation of member country nationals with particular emphasis on developing countries
- We are committed to improving gender balance across the Organization
- We strive to provide an environment where the contribution of each individual is valued
ICAO is improving its e-recruitment system. During this period, two recruitment systems will be running in parallel. Therefore, you may be asked to fill two profiles depending on which system the vacancy notice you applying for was advertised.
If you have a profile in the old e-recruitment system, it will not be transferred into the new e-recruitment system.
For all applications related to Technical Cooperation Projects under TCB, please click here to access the system.